ClearOne MaxAttach Wireless Conference Phone
Interact naturally – without wires in your way on the table and the floor. ClearOne MaxAttach Wireless Conference Phone brings you industry-leading professional audio technology and advanced processing for crisp, clean sound in an easy-to-use conferencing phone. Simply plug in the base unit and start talking. With ClearOne MAX Attach Wireless Conference Phone you can experience high quality, secure wireless conference calls in your executive office or small conference room.
- Easy set up and operation – just plug the base station into a power outlet and analog telephone jack 50m signal range – use in multiple rooms without moving the base station
- Automatic Level Control – automatically adjusts microphone volume levels based on how loudly participants in the local room are talking to improve voice quality for far-end participants
- Automatic Gain Control – automatically adjusts loudspeaker volume based on the incoming audio signal from the far end to provide clear, intelligible audio in the local room
- Digital spread spectrum -provides completely secure conferencing
- 150 foot wireless signal range -use in multiple rooms without moving the base unit
- Up to 8 hours of talk-time -conduct long conferences without recharging
- 4 hour charging time -quickly prepare phone for next conference
- 360 ° microphone coverage -ensures all participants are being heard
- Audible warnings -receive alerts when the phone is out of range or needs recharging
- Phone paging -locate the phone when it has been moved away from the base unit
ClearOne MaxAttach Wireless Conference Phone is the industry’s first dual-unit wireless conference phone. It features the same audio technologies as ClearOne’s award winning MAX Wireless to deliver crystal clear sound, but has two wireless phones instead of one. This provides double the number of speakers and microphones for expanded coverage and enhanced communication in larger rooms. Each phone has its own controls so participants, regardless of where they are seated in the room, can conveniently dial a call, mute microphones or adjust volume settings. And because it’s Wireless Conference Phone, it can be easily picked up and moved to wherever a conference call needs to be held.