The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 is a cost-effective, easy-to-use, entry-level, single IP endpoint. It is designed for occasional use in environments such as lobbies, hallways, cafeterias, or other common areas.
This business-grade voice communications endpoint provides high-quality voice services in a clutter-free ergonomic design that is also eco-friendly.
Primary features of the Unified IP Phone 6901 are:
- Fixed keys for Hold, Redial, and Call Waiting
- Support of up to two concurrent voice calls with Call Waiting
- Tricolor illuminated line key to indicate an incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold
- Two color options, charcoal or arctic white, and two handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort
- Rounded ergonomic keys for enhanced tactile feel and a superior user experience
- Environment-friendly with use of reground and recyclable plastics