Cisco IP Telephone 7960G is designed for people working in enclosed office environments. These workers have tasks that involve high traffic and amount of calls daily. It provides users access to multiple telephone lines or combination of lines and direct access to telephony features. With built-in headset connectivity, it has top-notch quality and hands-free speakerphone capability.
With a large display (pixel-based) that provides necessary information and easily provide access to applications, the Cisco 7960G supports the Skinny Call Control Protocol or SCCP in order to run with Cisco Manager.
More Product Information
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Phone Type: IP Phone
- Colour: Charcoal
- Condition: Refurbished
- Compatibility: Cisco CallManager
- Warranty: 12 Months Replacement
Note: Power supply not included.
Top-notch Cisco IP Telephone Features
- Supports up to (6) Lines (Additional Line Support by adding CP-7914 Attendant Console Modules)
- Large, Pixel-based LCD Display (Provides information such as date and time, calling party name, number, and digits dialled)
- Dual 10/100 Switched Ethernet Ports
- Can run either SCCP (Cisco Proprietary) or SIP Standard Firmware
- XML Browser Capabilities
- 6 programmable Lines/Feature keys
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet Switch
- Built-in Headset Port
- High Quality Speakerphone with Mute
- Pre-loaded with SCCP for Cisco users
- Messages Key (Offers direct access to voicemail)
- Powered by Local 48VDC Power Supply or any Cisco Inline Power-capable Blades and Boxes (Sold Separately)
- 4 Dynamic Soft Leys (To guide users through call features and functions)