The Cisco IP Telephone 7912G is a basic communication device that addresses the phone needs of cubicle workers whose tasks include managing low to medium call traffic. Structured to grow together with the system capabilities and functionalities, Cisco 7912G can gave software updates for more features that will give enterprises room for growth.
Designed to be convenient and easy to use, Cisco IP Telephone 7912G is integrated with a pixel-based display that offers intuitive access to calling features. Hearing aid-compatible, this Cisco phone allows users access to a core set of business features. It also allows wall mounting and has a single-position foot stand for optimum display viewing.
Cisco IP Telephone 7912G supports at most 2 calls and 1 directory number (along with inline power) and an integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch (for PC connection).
More Product Information
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Phone Type: IP Phone
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 20.3 x 17.67 x 15.2 cm (H x W x D)
- Condition: Refurbished
- Compatibility: Cisco CallManager v3.5 (2) and Later
- Warranty: 12 Months Replacement
Excellent Features of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912G
- SupportsSingle-line or Directory Number
- Calling Name and Number Display
- Call Waiting
- Call Forward
- Call Transfer
- Call Hold
- Call Monitor (Speaker Only, No Microphone)
- Three-way Calling (Conference)
- On-hook Dialling
- Off-hook Dialling
- Four Speed Dials (Configurable at the Cisco CallManager)
- “Messages” Soft Key (Allows access to voicemail messages)