The 16 Series IP Telephones – Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition is a family of cost-effective IP Telephones that deliver familiar features at an attractive price point for customers with basic communications needs. The family includes a portfolio of phones designed to meet a range of end-user needs including the call center.
Designed as a stand-alone portfolio, these telephones may be intermixed with other Avaya IP telephones, especially the Avaya one-X™ Deskphones (96 series).
Combining the features of traditional telephones and the latest in telephone user experience, 16 Series IP Telephones – Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition telephones provide critical capabilities not often found in competitively priced models.
- Designed for the Navigator user profile and managers needing one-touch access and a large display.
- Supports 16 line appearances/feature keys on the phone itself and includes a 32-button expansion model, which provides access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons.
- Support for a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack.
- A context-sensitive user interface and three softkeys and a four-way navigation cluster
for scrolling through local contacts list or call logs.
- The display on the 1616 has an adjustable viewing angle and measures four lines by 24 characters.
- Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling.
Comprehensive telephone features not typically found in similarly priced competitive models The Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Edition models include many features typically found only in higher end, more expensive, enterprise class telephones. These features include a bright, backlit display, support for multiple call appearances, 2 way speakers, dual lamp LEDs, fixed feature keys, and a context sensitive user interface with soft keys. Cost Effectiveness.
The end users gain access to a feature rich telephone, but at a very attractive price point. Familiar User Interface Especially for those users accustomed to traditional digital telephones, Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition models feature a familiar telephone user interface.
- Fixed feature keys for common functions such as conference, transfer and hold.
- Dual lamp LED’s provide explicit status of line appearances and feature keys.
- Context sensitive displays and soft keys.
End users enhance productivity via familiar telephone features and the latest generation of telephone enhancements such as a context sensitive display, integration with a local contacts list and call logs.
Reliability and Performance Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition models feature the same security, reliability and performance Avaya is known for.
Decision makers can feel confident and secure about their choice to go with the cost effective Deskphone Value Edition family for their telephone needs.
16CC Purpose built for the Call Center The 16CC Agent Deskphone provides Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) agent features and capabilities not often found in competitively priced agent models. The 16CC combines traditional agent features such as LED buttons and fixed feature keys with today’s latest SIP deskphone enhancements including softkeys, a navigation wheel and a context sensitive agent interface.
It provides expanded ACD agent functions at an attractive price.