Commander Connect - for small business up to 10 handsets
The Commander Connect V6 hybrid IP PBX gives you all the communication tools needed for effective and productive business communication for up to 50 telephone users enabling you to compete with much larger competitors.
It provides effective business telephone communications, user friendly menu driven feature telephones, a wide range of call routing and a range of call handling options to manage all your external and internal calls.
The Connect V6 now supports integrated IP Technology with up to 12 IP endpoints. Its snap in, modular design also makes it easy to install and extremely adaptable. The Commander Connect V6 can grow from 8 to 52 extensions (inclusive of 12 IP extensions) and multiple PSTN, ISDN and IP Trunk services.
- COMMANDER CONNECT REFURBISHED PHONE SYSTEM
- 4 / PSTN
- 8 DIGITAL/ANALOGUE(HYBRID) PORTS
- WITH 5 COMMANDER CONNECT HANDSETS
- $990.00 EX GST -12 MONTHS WARRANTY
Commander Connect Handsets Feature
- The Commander Connect is an Integrated Communications System. It supports all your voice call needs and also provides an 'Integrated Data Solution' which allows a suite of functions including broadband access , wired & wireless connections for PC’s , Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) & remote IP phones.
- The Commander Connect can accommodate up to 16 Analogue Lines, or 8 ISDN.
- Basic Rate Accesses, or a combination of both, or 30 channels of ISDN Primary Rate with up-to 4 additional lines as backup, either PSTN or ISDN Basic Rate and up to 40 Stations
- The Commander Connect is modular in construction. It is upgraded by adding various system modules.
- The Commander Connect has a simple-to-use menu-driven interface.
- The Commander Connect is a hybrid PABX / key-system.
- The Commander Connect can operate with System Keystations, standard Tone.
- Telephones, or approved ISDN devices.
- Two Keystation types are provided. The Standard Keystation, which has 8 line keys, and the Executive Keystation, which has 16 line keys. An Console can be used with the Executive Keystation providing an additional 32 keys.
- The Commander Connect has remote access and maintenance capability.
The Commander Connect’s modular design allows it to grow as you grow. No matter what size system you start with, you can expand up to the maximum capacity. The base system includes either two or four lines and allows up to eight Stations to be connected. The lines can be either Analogue or ISDN Basic Rate or a combination of both.
The system Keystation has a large display area that features an intuitive menu-driven interface. 'Display' Keys activate the facilities that are shown on the 'Display'. It is not necessary to dial any feature codes when using the Keystation. This makes the system easy to use and saves you time.
The Commander Connect is extremely flexible. You have the choice of operating the system as either a key system:
- where all users have direct access to all lines for making and receiving calls
- as a PABX with all calls being answered by an operator console
- or a hybrid combination of both.
You can choose to use system Keystations or standard telephones at each Station, and you can change the set combination at any time. A Door Station is available that can be programmed to ring any Station, and a Doorstrike output is also provided. A Long-line Station, a Central Bell or external Music-on-Hold may also be used by installing an 'Options Module'.
Note: External music on hold can be installed individually by using a ‘music on hold station interface’. This interface takes up 1 station port.
The Commander Connect is easy to install and maintain. Commander can diagnose and program your system remotely.