The Avaya 5410 Digital Telephone - offer a high-end feature set, including a productivity local call log and speed dial directory. With an advanced user interface, the 5410 digital phone's 5 line, 29 character display eliminates the need for paper labels.
The 5410 Digital Telephone is compatible with all Avaya IP Office 403, 406v2, and 412 processors running software version 3.0.
Features of the 5410 Digital Telephone :
- High-end feature set with local call log and speed dial directory.
- Advanced user interface.
- Reduced installation and move costs no paper labels.
- Investment protection with downloadable firmware.
- 12 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 2 switchable display pages of 6 matching the 6 physical display buttons).
- Adjustable Desk Stand.
- Fully Global ready (Icons used to indicate fixed button functionality).
- 5 line, 29 character display.
- Full-duplex speaker phone.
- 14 fixed feature keys, four softkeys.
- Large message waiting indicator.
- Headset jack.
- Local language customisation (choice of languages for local phone menu).
- Eight Personalised Ring Patterns.
- Either desk or wall mountable.